So this is the watermelon and feta dish I already talked about in my post about my watermelon & roastbeef recipe.
It is super simple and will not only surprise you but also impress your guests and friends due to the unexpected harmony of these very distinct flavors.
For this beautiful dish you will need:
- 1 quarter of a watermelon
- one good handful of fresh basil and/or mint
- 2 lemons or limes
- 1 cup of crumbled feta
- good quality olive oil
- salt & pepper
- Cut the melon into mouth-sized pieces.
- Crumble the feta.
- Cut the lemon into wedges.
- Place on a big plate and drizzle with olive oil and lemon juice.
- Sprinkle with basil/mint and salt & pepper.