Preparation time: 15 min & 6 h freezing time
As promised here is another recipe for homemade popsicles. Instead of plums you can use any other kind of fruit such as banana, berries, oranges, grapefruit, peaches, aprictos, figs, etc.
- 200 g greek yoghurt
- 300 g plums
- half a handful chopped fresh mint
- half a lemon
- 1 tbsp Chia
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- Soak 1 tbsp of chia seeds in 200 gr of greek yoghurt & add some chopped fresh mint, lemon juice & a tiny bit of maple syrup.
- Cook 300 gr of plums with 2 tbsp of water & 2 tbsp of maple syrup until soft and red.
- Work plums through a food processor.
- Fill molds with both the plums and the chia & yoghurt mix.
- Freeze for 6 hours.