Preparation time: 20 min
A few weeks ago Tante Fanny invited me and some other foodbloggers to a harvest festival in Vienna. In the invitation they said that we would hike through Vienna’s vineyards, enjoy a wine tasting there and lateron cook & eat a autumnal meal together. I was really looking forward and felt pretty honored – but then work got in the way and I couldn’t go – which was pretty diasppointing.
A few days later I saw plenty photographs and blogposts of this wonderful day and then decided to at least try one of Tante Fanny’s doughs – namely the dough for flatbread that I have to say is great (especially if you are in lack of time) & feels absolutely homemade.
So this is my creation of an autumnal flatbread – loaded with all the great things autumn brings!
You will need:
- Tante Fanny flatbread dough (or homemade flatbread dough)
- 2 tbsp cream cheese
- 1 garlic glove
- 4 figs
- one handful of fresh chanterelles
- one handful of arugula
- one handful of parsley
- 2 tbsp sliced almonds (or walnuts)
- 1 tbsp dried rose blossoms (optional)
- 1 – 2 tbsp creamy goat cheese
- salt & pepper
- Place the dough on a baking tray and preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Spread the cream cheese onto the dough and sprinkle with thinly sliced garlic.
- Add the chanterelles and bake for about 5-10 minutes until done.
- Now spread with arugula, parsley & figs.
- Top with almonds, rose blossoms & creamy goat cheese.
- Season with salt & pepper and SERVE!