Preparation time: 40 min
After posting Nico’s Thai version & my version of ceviche I thought I should share a recipe of the „real“ ceviche with you. It is again a perfect dish for hto summer days and can be served with bread, grilled vegetables or green salad. A very basic recipe which mostly consists of cutting and slicing :)
- 400 g white fresh (!) fish
- 1 avocado
- 2 ripe tomatoes
- a handful of fresh cilantro
- 2 limes
- 1 white or red onion
- olive oil
- salt & pepper
- Cut the fish into small cubes.
- Marinate with lime juice in a bowl ore casserole dish. Rest in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile cut the avocado, tomatoes, onion and cilantro into small cubes or slices.
- Combine all ingredients in a serving dish and marinate with olive oil. Season with salt & pepper and serve.